Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

Hey DIMB, been a long time...

Remember me, babe? ;)
Been browsing around newgrounds recently, here and there, ran into this. Decent animation, style, and... well, kills. I did enjoy watching this, but, not to be rude or such, but... I'd like to see more.... plot. Don't get me wrong, it was badass, but it needs a bit more... something curious, original, exciting, suspenseful every now and then. As you see in the original madness episodes, you see higher ranked grunts with more superior skill, such as the... MAC Agents (Is that what they were called?), summoned ATP agents (Madness 9), Jebus, The Auditor, struggle here and there in battle ;). Also think more original toward the setting / scenes too. Madness is full of them empty grey rooms, but it's nice to see those gates and weapons racks or such every now and then, more towards the scene ;), but I've still gotta love simplicity now and then. Your artwork is exceptional, it has improved, but I suggest you try more Perspective, and uhmmm, those steps on the staircase seemed quite too large, for example. But overall, this was great, much to my amusement. Keep it up, old friend ;)

Madness Ultimate Collab 4 Madness Ultimate Collab 4

Guess Who's Back (No not really sorry)

Hi, sorry I'm late.
I just stopped by at NG to see how you're all doing.
I'm glad to see some Madness collabs I've awaited before.
This collab turned out beautiful!
I love your menu and such dude, no wonder you didn't want to show me it earlier, heh.
Love the collab, it ran smoothly, much well done parts.
Love the choice of music too, for I was planning to use the exact same in Accumulation II.
But I just love this, I wasn't expecting this much, glad to see an original menu followed by great parts, music, and flow.
Thanks for the credit dude, :D :3
Keep it up, I'll drop by from time to time, hope to see something good.

- 1337-Dawg

GabrielBarsch responds:

accumulation II could be the best collab on this madness day if you released it, but you dont... well, hope you can join our collabs

Madness Hunt 2 Madness Hunt 2

Wasn't half bad

Though, the only smooth animation was some of the walks
Slow everything down man, a lot of th movements are too fast
The dialouge seemed very useless, and was only half entertaining
End was very.... well it ruined the experience really
But it still kept me watching
The menu wasn't much, very simple, but I hate how you put sound effects on the buttons, and on the intro.... it just seemed wrong
Just add more to the menu :3
Art was also dissapointing, until towards the end.
But yes it was better than the first, by miles!
By the way, add some more realism... like throwing a grenade launcher won't impale somebody, or at least add that much blood...
Sorry if the review seemed too negative.
But good job, much improvement compared to the first :3
Good luck, I actually did like how you added comedy, I guess.
Sorry
Thanks for the credit :3

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Sure thing for the credit! Sorry about those other things you mentioned, though. I'll work on those things in future animations. And glad that you could see how much better this was than MH1!!

===ASTUT=== ===ASTUT===

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

Nice and entertaining

BUT TOO HARD (-3 points)

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

Addictingly hilarious. Hahaha, also "Hip Hop - Modern". So true.

Sunshaft - Madness ICCOTD2 pre Sunshaft - Madness ICCOTD2 pre

Whoa damn

Now that is HD. Anyhow, damn that sounds fuckin epix, my ears are crying. and it did fit in well with the preview, lets not forget that. :D

Madness 5.5 Madness 5.5

Original

I've noticed u kept changing your style through the series, especialy in 9, or at least i think. Well anyway, I love each and every style that u do. This one was a lil different, but i think it synced great with the animation. It was epic, and still is. It's not as like fast and tense as some others, which are usually my favorite, but I still love this. Until the next episode, or track. Good job.

cheshyre responds:

Thanks dawg! I hope you like the next one!

a guy a guy

Awesome

Nice man, u did shading, u did weapons, u did details n shit :)
His head looks like hank, his belt looks like sanford, awesomes

rorychally responds:

thanks alot lol. :P

The 1337 The 1337

Hehe

Nice, and funny if u dont mind. The teeth, the shades, the way he stands, his possition, lol. Good job, nice reflection and all, hope to see more madness-related art :3

Also, he's sagging

This is a disgrace to 1337s,
- 1337-Dawg

rorychally responds:

fanx :D

The new guys The new guys

Epic!

Just epic man! Can't wait to see ur animations, hope they're ass good as these