6 in a Row 6 in a Row

Addictingly hilarious. Hahaha, also "Hip Hop - Modern". So true.

Sunshaft - Madness ICCOTD2 pre Sunshaft - Madness ICCOTD2 pre

Whoa damn

Now that is HD. Anyhow, damn that sounds fuckin epix, my ears are crying. and it did fit in well with the preview, lets not forget that. :D

Madness 5.5 Madness 5.5

Original

I've noticed u kept changing your style through the series, especialy in 9, or at least i think. Well anyway, I love each and every style that u do. This one was a lil different, but i think it synced great with the animation. It was epic, and still is. It's not as like fast and tense as some others, which are usually my favorite, but I still love this. Until the next episode, or track. Good job.

cheshyre responds:

Thanks dawg! I hope you like the next one!

Chaoz Impact-[Anima Mix]- Chaoz Impact-[Anima Mix]-

Epic

Creepy, tense, satisfying :D The only thing I dont like is from time to time it loses its fast and tense traits, keep it up!

Anima-Theory responds:

Thanks for the review :D

Anima

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Complex...

Just spectacular! Amazing work, and it does show that you have spent plenty of time on it! Great quality, even better quality than front seats to a concert :D You should put the attemtation you put in this song to your future soundtrack, though I predict they will still be good without it, but it'll even better with time and strong effort!

Can't wait to see more,
-1337-Dawg

T.H.C-Mental Madness T.H.C-Mental Madness

Amazing

Loops a lil too much, but still great and it fits for collabs. Part happy, part serious, and part mad. This song somehow reminds me of midnight btw ;S ? I could imagine all the ways this could fit in madness animations! Well anyway its just great, and I just love it when it goes like it does on 2:10! Hope to see more from ya!

- 1337-Dawg >;D

Fantasy (School Madness 2 Fantasy (School Madness 2

What do u mean

this was used in school madness as i remember, unless he edited it

-Orange- -Orange-

Just Happy ^.^

Enlightens u. It's sound like little-kidish, but great. Remix of Jumper from Castle Crashers huh? Brings back good memorys.

The Valley - WaS The Valley - WaS

Fricken EPIC

I usually don't listen to music like this, but this is somehow different. It's so peacefull. I fell a sleep on this (in a good way). This song just makes me happy in some way. My eyes even feel like they're about to get watery. I know this sounds weird but it's true.

-API- Bloodwax -API- Bloodwax

Great!

But to be honest I mostly like the fast tense parts. I'm that type of guy.

But anyway: AWESOME!!